Sunday, January 28, 2007

Update and Props ...

All,

I have just finished commenting on the blogs that you requested I comment on. For the most part, I’m very impressed! Most of you have thoughtful posts on Fahrenheit and I truly enjoyed reading your descriptive writing. Read my comments ! If you don’t read and/or respond to comments you are not sharing in the fun and benefits that can come from blogging. If you replied to one of my comments on your blog, let me know by commenting here and I’ll check it out.

Don’t forget to keep an eye on your past posts and check them out for comments. For some of you I wrote comments on posts other than the one you requested and I commented on the past comments of others. For this to be effective, you can’t just post and run, you have to post, scroll, and comment. In other words, take time once in a while to scroll through your blog checking to see if people commented. If you comment back, let them know on their blog or some other way, especially if the original post is old. I noticed that Laura and Austin C. have a special post for people to comment on or to leave notes on. This is a great idea !

Special props to the following students who I noticed have done a lot of commenting:

Brittany

Kit

Austin H.

Austin C.

Mike C.

Laura M.

Beth K.

If there are others who comment a lot and I missed you, let me know and accept my apologies.


Mr. J

1 comment:

Mr. Jana said...

... like Lauren - I have also noticed that Lauren has commented on a lot of blogs.

Mr. J