Wednesday, February 21, 2007

DUE THR 2/22 - Disagreements and Fights ...

In the spirit of exploring the universal qualities of Homer -----

In your blog write about a time when you had a big disagreement with a friend - or other person - that led you or the other person to regret things that were said or done. Focus on the negative consequences of the disagreement and decisions that you or the other person made that might have made things needlessly worse. You can also write about something similar from literature or the movies, or even about other people that you know. Remember this is a public forum so be careful what you write. You can change names and fictionalize details.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mr. Jana,

Due to my dance schedule I was not yet able to post my "Rage" paragraph, because we just got our internet back. May I please have time to do it tomorrow? I will not be able to tonight because I have dance in Mira Mesa until 10 and I will get home too late to finish it.

Mr. Jana said...

Olivia,

Come and talk to me about it tomorrow.

Mr. J