Tuesday, March 6, 2007

DUE WED 3/7 Debate Prep and Work on Book Review

At this point in debate prep everyone in each team should know what the main arguements are for the group and know what evidence will be used to support those arguements.

Team captain and group leaders should ensure that everyone knows what the arguements and evidence are and should have made sure that everyone in the team (or at least in each group) has the home phone and email address of the other people in the group.

You should write down a list of the arugements and the evidence to support them. I WILL CHECK TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE THE LIST. I will give you a short period of time to tie up loose ends as a team. I will then check to make sure that everyone has a list of the main arguements and the evidence that your team is going to use. Every person per team should have the same things on the list.

Don't forget to work on book reviews if you are not done. Book Reviews due 3/9.

1 comment:

Danielle Bee said...

I was not in class when we work on the Debate today. I will get the information from either Laura or someone else in my group before your class tomorrow!
-Danielle Bee